- 20 Design Suites
- First deck: 10 Design Suites measuring 30 sq.m. / 322 sq. ft.: 101-110. 4 with balcony and 6 without balcony.
- Second deck: 10 Design Suites measuring 30 sq.m. / 322 sq. ft.: 201-210. 4 with balcony and 6 without balcony.
- Design suite without balconies all have river facing large panoramic windows.
- Design suites with balconies all have pull down shade screens and daybeds.
- All design suites are air conditioned with en-suite bathroom and sitting area.
- 4 sets of 2 interconnecting suites are suitable for families, 2 sets on each deck.
- Indoor and outdoor bars
- Indoor dining room and outdoor private dining
- Private screening room with theater-style accomodation
- Private library/games room
- Outside shaded lounge with single and double day beds
- Antique and artisanal boutique
- Observation Deck with outdoor sunbeds
- Lobby Lounge
- Top-deck exercise room overlooking the river
- Infirmary with onboard medical staff
- Outdoor plunge pool with private cabanas
- 2 spa treatment rooms, each with single and double massage beds
- Capacity: 40 passengers (additional accommodation for 1 child in each cabin)
- Length: 205 feet / 62.4 meters
- Beam: 38 feet / 11.5 meters
- Draft: 5 feet / 1.5 meters
- Lifejackets: In all cabins
- Crew: 36
- Guides: 4
- Launch boats: 4, each with a capacity of 10 passengers, guide and launch pilot
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots