Journeying into unique and remote destinations such as the Peruvian Amazon, the Galapagos Islands, the East Indonesian Archipelago, or the Mekong river in the comfort and privacy of a small ship charter cruise is the perfect solution for reconnecting with others while creating lifelong memories.
Expect highly tailored private cruises, action-packed cruise excursions, focusing on nature and wildlife, local culture, world-class dining, and the luxuries of the finest hotel. Aqua Expeditions’ expert team (1:1 staff to guest ratio) are on hand to personalize a truly unforgettable vacation experience for the group, making a vacation customized to individual guests’ preferences. This ensures everyone can simply relax and make every minute count, by immersing themselves in the destination and their immediate surroundings.
Whether it be a celebration, a family reunion, a special vacation getaway for a group of friends, or a corporate incentive trip, contact us to customize your once-in-a-lifetime journey.
What makes Aqua Expeditions’ small ships the ultimate setting for crewed private charter voyages?
Aqua Mekong, Cambodia & Vietnam
- Ample private and social spaces including 20 elegant design suites, observation decks, outdoor pool and cinema.
- A true immersion into the rich culture and traditions of the Mekong with exclusive excursions limited to 10 guests per guide.
- An inspiring odyssey into local flavors crafted by Michelin-starred Consulting Chef David Thompson.
Aqua Blu, Indonesia
Komodo National Park, Spice Islands, Raja Ampat
- A compelling maritime statement and grand legacy as the former British Naval Explorer ship HMS Beagle.
- 15 sea-facing design suites, luxuriously appointed amenities, and generous outdoor spaces.
- Expert-led excursions into the world’s most biodiverse marine habitats, rugged landscapes, and historic and cultural sites.
- An immersive culinary voyage inspired by the Indonesian archipelago, crafted by Bali-based Consulting Chef Benjamin Cross.
Aria Amazon, Amazon River, Peru
- 16 spacious suites with full views of the Amazon’s majestic river and rainforests.
- Daily excursions conducted by naturalist guides include piranha fishing and trekking into the dense jungle in search of Amazon monkeys and three-toed sloths.
- An ergonomic fleet of private skiffs adding to the comfort of every exploration.
- The best of Peruvian cuisine with a comprehensive menu created by Consulting Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, one of Peru’s most accomplished chefs known for using produce and ingredients from the Peruvian Amazon.
Aqua Nera, Amazon River, Peru
- A state-of-the-art vessel setting a new standard of luxury and adventure on the Peruvian Amazon.
- 20 large river-facing suites and effortless elegant interiors inspired by the black water lagoons and tributaries of the Amazon river.
- Expert naturalist guides conduct small-group excursions that reward guests with up-close wildlife encounters in the world’s most biodiverse rainforest.
- An authentic Amazonia-inspired cuisine experience created by renowned chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino.
Aqua Mare, Galapagos, Ecuador
- A truly stunning 50 m signature superyacht, the first of its kind in the Archipelago available for charter.
- Largest owner suite of 80 sqm with exclusive steward service.
- Most exclusive one-to-one guest to crew ratio for exceptional personal service.
- Expert naturalist guides conduct small-group excursions.
- An innovative fusion of South American Pacific coast flavors and Peruvian Nikkei style crafted by renowned Aqua Expeditions consultant chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino.