- No COVID-19 cases on board as a result of early and decisive action to maintain strict anti-viral hygiene standards across all vessels.
- All ships are flagged in the country in which we operate, reassuring our guests to disembark in any of our ports or anchorage locations.
- Each vessel has a Health and Safety Officer whose sole responsibility is the wellbeing of each crew and guest, as well as the proper compliance and implementation of safety standards.
- All vessels comply with the health and safety standards of the International Safety Management (ISM), the World Health Organisation (WHO), and the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
- No crew changes during the entire duration of each itinerary, reducing the risk of potential outside exposure.
- Pre-boarding Health & Safety information to be sent to every guest 21 days prior to their departure.
- Pre-embarkation Health and Safety assessment conducted on all guests upon submission of a health questionnaire (day of embarkation).
- Upon embarkation, each guest is to provide a negative Covid-19 test issued no later than 72 hours prior to date of expedition departure.
- Managing health screenings and pre-boarding medical evaluations for all staff and crew.
- Offering guests an option to purchase comprehensive Ripcord Rescue travel insurance for any unforeseen travel modifications, including cancellations.
- Extended flexible booking conditions that allow guests to rebook and postpone their trip free of charge.
- Daily crew health checks to ensure all health concerns are actively addressed and monitored.
- P.P.E (Personal Protection Equipment such as masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers) will be provided to all guests and crew as required in accordance with each destination’s regulations.
- Crew to wear masks/face shields according to the local health authority regulation while onboard with guests.
- Guests to wear a mask at all times while in public areas (transfers, onboard, on skiff/tender, activities) but not during any sport activities (cycling, kayaking, swimming, diving, snorkeling).
- Staggering daily briefings, lectures, and mealtimes in two groups to respect the spacing and limit capacity.
- Cabins will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout each vessel.
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch common surfaces.
- Installation of hands-free faucet technology in common area bathrooms.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all excursion equipment, prior to and after use, including but not limited to skiffs and tenders, kayaks, bicycles, dive and snorkel gear and life vests. Snorkel and dive gear are distributed to guests to keep throughout their voyage*.
*Diving and snorkeling applicable to Indonesia only.
- Implementation of global food safety policy following HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) principles for cold chain supply protocols, supervised by a qualified food safety officer.
- Breakfast buffet meals will be served by staff in accordance with proper sanitization protocols.
- Production kitchens staffed by well-equipped and highly trained personnel who utilize international best practices in sanitation and quality control, as well as usage of products to secure food safety.
- Greater flexibility and options for seating and spacing, ensuring safe physical distancing between diners.
Discover our destinations
Mekong Discovery Cruise
Amazon Discovery Cruise
Raja Ampat Cruise
Ambon & Spice Islands Cruise
Bali to Komodo National Park Cruise
Limited Cross-Destination Cruise