Book with flexibility and peace of mind in times of COVID-19
Given the uncertainty of the current evolving global health situation, we have revised our terms and conditions for bookings with the aim of offering flexibility and peace of mind in regard to your future travel plans. Our flexible booking conditions allow for rebooking and postponing your trip free of charge in order to experience a truly authentic and memorable Aqua Expeditions journey.
REVISED TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR NEW BOOKINGS
- Applicable to all new bookings that shall be made between now and Dec 31st 2020.
- We offer to postpone the booking to any date in the next 12 months from the date of the confirmed reservation in the same destination without any administration fees.
- Possibility to transfer to another vessel with full deposits deducted from final payment. The final payment will be adjusted according to the Aqua vessel chosen, the time of the year and departure selected.
REVISED TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXISTING DEPOSITS AND FULLY PAID BOOKINGS
- We offer to postpone the booking to any date in the next 12 months from original date of departure in the same destination and on the same vessel without charging any administration fees or penalties.
- We provide the guarantee of “No rate change”, with no additional fees for the postponed trip if choosing the same cruise duration and vessel.
- Guests who have already made full payments will not be charged any additional fee or rates for rebooking.